AEPS (Aadhaar Enable Payment System)
AEPS (Aadhaar Enable Payment System) is a secure payment method provided by the NPCi that allows aadhar linked bank account holders to avail basic banking services such as balance inquiry & cash withdrawal.Customers simply need to tell The e Services Retailer their 12-digit aadhar number and aadhar linked bank name. Fingerprint authorisation is done using a biometric device to avail the service.
AEPS (Aadhaar Based Payment System)
AEPS (Aadhaar Based Payment System) is a bank led model which allowsonline interoperable financial transection at pos (Point of Sale / Micro Atm) through the Business Correspondent of any Bnak Using the aadhar authentication.
Benefits of AEPS for Agents
1) Becoming The E Services Agent is a Profitable business opportunity.
2) The e Services can register for Aeps Services to Convert their shop to a Mini Atm.
3) The e services provides people a perfect solution for their Aeps related needs.
4) The e Services a Long ter business association.
5) Big profit from smaller investments.